Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome Message

Welcome to SpecterVision.Some of you may recognize my name. I have been around the Usenet and Blogging world for many years. Some members of one of the local sites I publish on got tired of me always being right and politely asked if I would start my own blog. Of course, they were of a different political persuasion than me. I do still post there, and will continue to post on many other blogs.I will tell you that I am an ardent fan of the "blogosphere". The reasons for this are probably much like many of yours - I got tired of trying to get real truth from newpapers, magazines, and television. I decided that I did not need some "talking head" to tell me what my opinions should be.I know now that I will not agree with all of you. I am by nature pretty conservative. But I do like lively debate, and will apologize in advance if I become a little overzealous. In that case, just slap me a little and bring me back to earth!I also think that the advantage here is that we can use this wonderful medium to hone our ideas and opinions, and maybe even to educate each other. And now....let's have some fun.Specter